The Acoustic Hood Basic provides a cost effective solution for housing the natural noise made when embossing Braille with a Braille embosser, specifically designed for the Index Basic-D V4 and V5 models.
This desktop Acoustic Hood is suitable for standard braille production in any office or classroom like environment offering pleasant noise levels. Providing an experience of over a 90% noise reduction and combined with a modern and attractive design, Acoustic Hood Basic is the preferred choice for your Index embosser.
- The Basic Hood collects and stores 100 pages of Braille paper.
- Noise level only 63 (dB)
- Unique paper cutter included
- Delivered ready to be used
- Ventilation using the embosser fan
- Support with the latest firmware version
There are no reviews yet.