Functionality of MagniLink S:
- Different colour and brightness settings, e.g. natural and artificial colours.
- Different levels of magnification.
- Legible autofocus.
- Take and view pictures.
- Record and view videos.
- Mirror, rotate and freeze pictures.
- Automatic updates (requires Internet).
- Various help lines to facilitate reading.
- Different ways to control functions. Either by keyboard shortcuts or buttons on the reading camera’s control panel.
- Configuration of own shortcuts.
- Camera image positioned at top/front of all open applications.
The TTS option makes it possible to OCR process a text and have it read aloud using integrated speech synthesis. The OCR processed text can be displayed in several different picture view modes synchronised with speech.
Recommended system requirements Mac:
- Mac OS X Version 10.6 Snow Leopard, or later.
- 1 integrated USB 3.0 port
- To use the system in maximum resolution and picture frequency you will need a computer with an i5 or i7 processor, 4 GB RAMmemory, external graphics card with at least 512 MB inbuilt memory.
MagniLink S is designed for Mac. There is similar software, although not with exactly the same functionality, for PC and Chromebook respectively.
There are no reviews yet.