Creating tactile graphics has never been more fun or easy with the TactileView design software. Import complex graphics & simplify in seconds Import complex graphics, convert them to simple line drawings and have a usable tactile image instantly. And you can continue to customize the image using the numerous drawing tools available within the software.
Create tactile street maps with ease Type in your map coordinates, select your level of detail and you have an accessible map at your fingertips.
Draw your own custom graphics directly in the software Use a digital pen to draw your own custom graphics directly in the software and save it electronically for sharing or later use.
Make audio/tactile graphics Use the digital pen with the Tactipad Drawing Tablet to add audio tags to images so they speak/sound when selected.
What can TactileView do?
- Easy to use tactile graphics editor in many languages
- Fully accessible with the mouse, keyboard or screenreader
- Wide range of supported braille embossers
- Create designs for printing on swell paper
- Many drawing tools and image processing filters available for easy editing
- Thousands of ready-to-use designs can be downloaded from the TactileView catalog
- Importing images from a wide range of file formats and sources
- Math module creates graphs of any equation
- Produces tactile maps of any area on your desired scale with the RouteTactile map maker