Learning braille has never been easier…or more fun!
Taptilo is a smart braille education device that can transform the way braille is taught in schools and at home. Taptilo includes a hardware device with the latest braille cell technology and an innovative application that can be used seamlessly with the device.
Packed with fun, engaging learning features
- Interactive audio and tactile guidance allows learners of all ages to get started within seconds and follow along easily.
- With self-study mode, students of all ages can enjoy the independence of learning braille without having to ask for help.
- Includes a basic set of 17+ games and activities, the English alphabet, numbers, and 800+ essential literacy words divided into categories based on reading level.
- Innovative and engaging design that combines a refreshable braille display to practice reading and removable, magnetic blocks to practice writing.
Easy-to-customise teaching resources & tools
- Easy to personalise learning material to each student by uploading your own word list.
- Flexible teaching option, enhanced app-based control and customisation.
- Visually track learning progress with the progress monitor.
- Available in UEB and uncontracted braille. Option to temporary switch word back and forth from uncontracted to UEB to practice at the same time.
- By connecting multiple devices to one app, you have the option to teach many students at once.
Built-in WiFi feature & App download centre
- Keep device up-to-date with wireless firmware upgrades
- Download & install new content and software to the device in just a few minutes
- Check for new programs, games, subjects (braille maths, braille music, coding, etc.)
- New language packages will be available soon (Spanish, French, Korean, Japanese, etc.)
WIDTH (CM): 43.7
DEPTH (CM): 13.7
HEIGHT (CM): 5.56
There are no reviews yet.