The Smart Assistant.
I want it all. I want it now. Well then, get your Milestone 312 Ace! Our masterpiece combines all the apps you need to organize your daily life and being perfectly entertained. That is why Milestone 312 Ace has a big fan base all around the world. The handheld integrates a voice recorder, music player, text player, talking book player, radio, gaming, clock, alarm, calendar and even more. This powerful functionality is integrated into the popular Milestone casing with the size of a credit card. It makes Milestone 312 Ace your perfect multifunctional companion. The capacious internal memory of 12 GB can be extended by further 32 GB with an external SD memory card to store all your books, music and recordings.
Everyone is different. That is why Milestone 312 Ace offers a wide range of customization to perfectly adapt to your needs. One example is the high quality text to speech from Acapela. You decide with which voice Milestone speaks and what the best talking speed is. Another example are the main applications on the device: Add new applications to your Milestone 312 or deactivate applications you do not need. To learn more about Milestone’s many talents read “my day with Milestone 312 Ace”.
Go to the support area of Milestone 312 Ace.
You want more? With our Add-Ons you receive applications you usually only get in a specialized stand-alone-gadget.
- Color Reader: Milestone 312 Ace is compatibel with the color reader “Fame”. By connecting it to Milestone Fame recognizes colors, structures and light sources. Learn more about Fame here.
- Barcode Reader: With the Add-On “Woodscan” your Milestone 312 Ace becomes a shopping aid, which identifies more then 60 million products. Learn more about Woodscan here.
“…I left my Milestone 312 Ace in the train. The following days until I received my Milestone back were like hell. Amazing, how quickly I got used to that device.”
“Calendar! This feature rocks.”
“…What I really appreciate about my Milestone 312 Ace is its open file system. I can manage my folders the way I think it makes sense and the internal memory of 12 GB is now more than big enough. In addition, I love the several wake up melodies. The rooster reminds me of my childhood in Kansas.”
- Applications: talking book player, music player, text player, voice recorder, games, clock, alarm clock, stop watch. Optional applications: radio & calendar.
- Add-Ons: Optional hardware connectable with Milestone: Color reader “Fame” and barcode reader “Woodscan”.
- Audio & text formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, MP4, M4V, TXT.
- Book formats: DAISY 2.02, DAISY 3.0, EPUB 2, EPUB 3, Audible AAX/AA, NLS, Bookshare.
- Internal memory with 12 GB. Freely configurable folder structure. Storage of any content possible (books, music, records, text etc.).
- External memory: SD, SD-HC or MMC memory card with capacity of up to 32 GB.
- Recording from integrated microphone or external microphone (line-in 3.5 mm jack).
- Bit rate during recording over built-in microphone: 64 kbps mono, MP3.
- Bit rate during recording over external microphone: Selectable up to 320 kbps stereo, MP3.
- Sampling rate when recording: 44.1 kHz, recording resolution: 16 bit.
- Playback via integrated speaker or headphone (stereo) with standard 3.5 mm jack.
- FM radio 87.5 to 108 MHz (and 77 MHz for Japan).
- Bitrate when playing: 8 kbps to 320 kbps, or VBR (variable bit rate).
- Data transfer via USB high-speed connection.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery (850 mAh) with a maturity of up to 20 hours of music playback via headphones.
- Maximum charging time: 3 hours.
- Black housing made of impact-resistant plastic with dimensions: 85 x 54 x 14 mm (3.35” x 2.13” x 0.55”).
- 5 large & tactile buttons on the front-side and one small button on the top.
- Weight: 53 grams (1.9 oz).
My day with Milestone 312 Ace
I wake up with music of my favorite radio station played by Milestone312 Ace. I need some more minutes so I turn the device upside down to put it back to snooze mode. 5 minutes later Milestone starts the next wake up attempt. With the push of a button I deactivate the alarm. There we go, I’ll start the day with a cup of coffee and return to bed to play Tic-Tac-Toe on my Milestone. That keeps me mentally fit.
While getting dressed I am not sure if the selected jacket and pants match together. I check if the colors are identical with the color reader Fame for Milestone. Half past seven says Milestone. Time for breakfast. With Milestone’s stop watch I manage the perfect breakfast eggs.
On my way to work I listen to the daily newspaper, which I’ve dowloaded back home. Thanks to its well structured EPUB format I do not have to waste time with articles I’m not interested in. Finally, I got a good idea for my sister’s birthday present. A quick voice record to make sure I remember it later. In the office I start managing my appointments – an easy task with Milestones’s calendar application.
In the evening I have guests, so I collect all the things I need to cook dinner. Cans, jars, bags – I recognize the ingredients with Woodscan, the barcode reader for Milestone 312 Ace. With its database of 60 million products I cannot only identify the products for today’s dinner but almost every article I’ve ever bought. While cooking I use NineRoast, the meat thermometer for Milestone, to make sure tonight’s roast will be a success. It automatically informs me when the core reaches the preset cooking temperature.
While dinner Milestone plays music quietly in the background, directly from my favorite web radio station: Radio Hawaii. After all guests have left I play “catch the thief from Hamburg” on Milestone 312 Ace. Maybe I’ll catch him today. Unfortunately, I fall asleep before the game ends and the lucky thief escapes again. Good that the device powers off after 10 minutes of inactivity by himself. And tomorrow morning Milestone will wake my up on time.
There are no reviews yet.