- Additionally equipped with @, € and optionally with an = button. For example, the @ key can be triggered with just one keystroke.
- The keyboard is equipped with a very practical memory function: Almost all keys can be defined as memory keys: any key entries made by the user are saved on the 2nd assignment level. In this way, frequently repeated text passages such as e.g. B. ‘Dear Sir or Madam’ or various control commands or command chains can be stored and retrieved. A maximum of 247 characters per key is possible.
- The additional keys @ and € can also be reprogrammed by the user in any other key or key input, a maximum of 247 characters are possible. These two keys are to be used as direct macro keys, ie the memory is recalled by pressing only the original @ or € key. The stored content is not placed on a 2nd assignment level as with all other keys.
- This product group is characterized by a very small keypad. The keyboards are equipped with keys with a size of approx. 16 mm – for comparison: the keys of a normal keyboard are approx. 19 mm in size.
- Due to the very small but especially due to the ergonomic arrangement of the keys, you can work efficiently and wrist-friendly with this keyboard. To operate the keyboard, the hand has to be moved only slightly, since the frequently used keys are arranged in a core field.
- The use of short-stroke keys with a stroke of only 1.6 mm instead of the usual 4 mm enables fast key input.
- An adjustable one-finger function allows e.g. B. pressing the Ctrl/Alt/Delete keys at the same time.
The latching of the Alt, Altgr, Left or Right Ctrl, Left Shift, Right Shift and Windows keys can be conveniently
a.) set as 1 time latching. Here, the latching function is deleted after any
other button press (apart from the latching buttons) – this saves an unnecessary further button press.
b.) set as permanently latching (this is how character strings can be displayed, for example).
c.) set as non-locking. The special latching function is switched off and the keys behave like a ‘normal’ keyboard.
All latching buttons can be individually and easily set by the user in one of the above states.
The status of the latching function is signaled by a red lamp.
- Driver software is not required to operate the device. All functions are ‘hardware-solved’ and can be set on the keyboard. Important for use in secured workplace areas such as e.g. B. in the tax office, military security zones etc.
- Keypad size (gripping area): for the version without a numeric keypad: approx. 280 mm x 95 mm, for the version with an integrated numeric keypad: approx. 350 mm x 95 mm.
- All user-oriented data remain stored even after the PC is switched off.
- The keyboard is very easy to service thanks to the use of individual high-quality mechanical keys. The keys can be easily changed e.g. B. accidental liquid penetration.
- We lavishly engrave the key caps, resulting in glare-free and absolutely abrasion-resistant lettering.
- The housing is milled from a solid block of hard aluminum and is extremely robust.
- The housing surface is powder-coated, ie stove-enamelled with a powder, which makes the device very scratch-resistant.
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
There are no reviews yet.