- Additionally equipped with @, € and optionally with an = button. For example, the @ key can be triggered with just one keystroke.
- The keyboard is equipped with a very practical memory function: Almost all keys can be defined as memory keys: any key entries made by the user are saved on the 2nd assignment level. In this way, frequently repeated text passages such as e.g. B. ‘Dear Sir or Madam’ or various control commands or command chains can be stored and retrieved. A maximum of 247 characters per key is possible.
- The additional keys @ and € can also be reprogrammed by the user in any other key or key input, a maximum of 247 characters are possible. These two keys are to be used as direct macro keys, ie the memory is recalled by pressing only the original @ or € key. The stored content is not placed on a 2nd assignment level like with all other keys. This product group is characterized by a smaller key field. The keyboards are equipped with keys with a size of approx. 18 mm – for comparison: the keys of a normal keyboard are approx. 19 mm in size.
- Due to the smaller and, in particular, the ergonomic arrangement of the keys, you can work very efficiently with this keyboard. To operate the keyboard, the hand has to be moved only slightly, since the frequently used keys are arranged in a core field.
- Getting started or switching from the normal keyboard you are used to is guaranteed to be quick and easy.
- A special training for this keyboard is not necessary. The button layout is easy to learn intuitively.
- The letter arrangement corresponds to the standard arrangement of a normal keyboard. This is important e.g. B. with a training in the 5-finger touch-typing system (e.g. taught in some vocational training centers or professional development centers).
- The housing is extremely flat, which means that it is very easy on the wrist
(it also prevents RSI syndrome, for example).
- The use of smooth-running short-stroke keys with a stroke of approx. 2.5 mm instead of the usual 4 mm enables fast key input.
- The keyboard is simply plugged into the PC instead of the normal keyboard (very easy ‘start-up’).
- An adjustable one-finger function allows e.g. B. pressing the Ctrl/Alt/Delete keys at the same time.
- The latching of the Alt, Altgr, Left or Right Ctrl, Left Shift, Right Shift and Windows keys can be comfortably:
a.) set as 1 time latching. Here, the latching function is deleted after any
other button press (apart from the latching buttons) – this saves an unnecessary further button press.
b.) set as permanently latching (this is how character strings can be displayed, for example).
c.) set as non-locking. The special latching function is switched off and the keys behave like a ‘normal’ keyboard.
All latching buttons can be individually and easily set by the user in one of the above states.
The status of the latching function is signaled by a red lamp.
- Driver software is not required to operate the device. All functions are ‘hardware-solved’ and can be set on the keyboard. Important for use in secured workplace areas such as e.g. B. in the tax office, military security zones etc.
- Keypad size (gripping area): for the version without a numeric keypad: approx. 300 mm x 110 mm,
for the version with an integrated numeric keypad: approx. 390 mm x 110 mm.
- All user-oriented data remain stored even after the PC is switched off.
- The keyboard is very easy to service thanks to the use of individual high-quality mechanical keys. The keys can be easily changed e.g. B. accidental liquid penetration.
- We lavishly engrave the key caps, resulting in glare-free and absolutely abrasion-resistant lettering.
- The housing is milled from a solid block of hard aluminum and is extremely robust.
- The housing surface is powder-coated, ie stove-enamelled with a powder, which makes the device very scratch-resistant.
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee.