About the Hera type:
- The keys have a tactile and acoustic feedback (crackling frog effect) and have a rounded key cap surface.
About the type Zeus:
- The use of short-stroke keys with a stroke of only 1.6 mm instead of the usual 4 mm enables fast key input.
- This keyboard is equipped with very small keys with a keycap size of approx. 16 mm (for comparison: the keys of a normal keyboard have a size of 19 mm).
- With this type, keys with a size of approx. 18 mm are used.
- The use of smooth-running short-stroke keys with a drop of only 2.5 mm instead of the usual 4 mm enables fast key input.
- The keys used in this keyboard have a normal curved keycap surface.
- Both housing halves can be individually arranged by the user in an ergonomically sensible manner. Both halves can be fixed using Velcro and a larger aluminum base plate, and adjustments can be made using housing feet of different heights.
- The keyboard can be used very efficiently thanks to the reduced and divided key field. You only have to move your hands a little to operate the keyboard.
- Fatigue-free operation is made possible by the ergonomic arrangement of the frequently used function keys.
- The division of the keyboard corresponds to the assignment in the 10-finger blind typing system. This is important e.g. B. with a training in the 5-finger touch-typing system (e.g. taught in some vocational training centers or professional development centers).
- Getting started or switching from the normal keyboard you are used to is guaranteed to be quick and easy.
- A special training for this keyboard is not necessary. The button layout is easy to learn intuitively.
- The housing is extremely flat, which means that it is very easy on the wrist (it also prevents RSI syndrome, for example).
- The keyboard is simply plugged into the PC instead of the normal keyboard (very easy ‘start-up’).
- An adjustable one-finger function allows e.g. B. pressing the Ctrl/Alt/Delete keys simultaneously.
The latching of the Alt, Altgr, Left or Right Ctrl, Left Shift, Right Shift and Windows keys can be comfortably:
a.) set as 1 time latching. Here, the latching function is deleted after any
other button press (apart from the latching buttons) – this saves an unnecessary further button press.
b.) set as permanently latching (this is how character strings can be displayed, for example).
c.) set as non-locking. The special latching function is switched off and the keys behave like a ‘normal’ keyboard.
All latching buttons can be individually and easily set by the user in one of the above states.
The status of the latching function is signaled by a red lamp.
- Driver software is not required to operate the device. All functions are ‘hardware-solved’ and can be set on the keyboard. Important for use in secured workplace areas such as e.g. B. in the tax office, military security zones etc.
- All user-oriented data remain stored even after the PC is switched off.
- The keyboard is very easy to service thanks to the use of individual high-quality mechanical keys. The keys can be easily changed e.g. B. accidental liquid penetration.
- We lavishly engrave the key caps, resulting in glare-free and absolutely abrasion-resistant lettering.
- The housing is milled from a solid block of hard aluminum and is extremely robust.
- The housing surface is powder-coated, ie stove-enamelled with a powder, which makes the device very scratch-resistant.
- A wide range of variants enables a precisely fitting individual solution.
- Due to the development and production in our house, individual custom-made products are also possible.
- High quality made in Germany.
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
There are no reviews yet.