- Due to the increased distance between the keys compared to a normal keyboard, operating errors such as e.g. B. the unintentional pressing of 2 buttons simultaneously avoided.
- The arrangement of the keys corresponds to the arrangement of a normal keyboard, so getting started or switching from the normal keyboard you are used to is quick and easy. Special training with these devices is not necessary.
- Since all the keys on this keyboard are not recessed, in contrast to large-field keyboards, very fast key input can take place here if the user is suitably qualified.
- With the Mercurius type, various time parameters (e.g. delay time, keystroke repetition, etc.) can be set individually. Only then is it possible for an affected person to work meaningfully on the computer.
- The keys of the Mercurius type are equipped with a defined pressure point
(click-frog effect), which results in acoustic and tactile feedback, ie the user feels in his finger that the key has been released.
- The Mercurius keyboard has a macro function and an optional key acknowledgment tone.
- A built-in steplessly adjustable delay time (with the Apollon type) effectively suppresses unwanted repeated pressing of a key (e.g. due to trembling).
- The use of smooth-running short-stroke keys with a stroke of approx. 2.5 mm instead of the usual 4 mm enables fast and efficient key input (with the Mercurius type).
- The keyboard type Apollon is equipped with ‘normal’ keys (key drop approx. 4 mm).
- The keyboard is simply plugged into the PC instead of the normal keyboard (very easy ‘start-up’).
- An adjustable one-finger function allows e.g. B. pressing the Ctrl/Alt/Delete keys at the same time.
The latching of the keys Alt, Altgr, Ctrlleft or Ctrlright, Shiftleft, Shiftright and with the Mercurius type also the Windows key can be comfortably:
a.) set as 1x latching. Here, the latching function is deleted after any
other button press (apart from the latching buttons) – this saves an unnecessary further button press.
b.) set as permanently latching (this is how character strings can be displayed, for example).
c.) set as non-locking. The special latching function is switched off and the keys behave like a ‘normal’ keyboard.
All latching buttons can be set individually and easily by the user in one of the above states. The status of the latching function is signaled by a red lamp.
- Driver software is not required to operate the device. All functions are ‘hardware-solved’ and can be set on the keyboard. Important for use in secured workplace areas such as e.g. B. in the tax office, military security zones etc.
- All user-oriented data remain stored even after the PC is switched off.
- A second keyboard socket allows the connection of an additional keyboard.
- The keyboard is very easy to service thanks to the use of individual high-quality mechanical keys. The keys can be easily changed e.g. B. accidental liquid penetration.
- We lavishly engrave the key caps, resulting in glare-free and absolutely abrasion-resistant lettering.
- The housing is milled from a solid block of hard aluminum and is extremely robust.
- The housing surface is powder-coated, ie stove-enamelled with a powder, which makes the device very scratch-resistant.
- Custom-made products (e.g. different key assignments) are possible.
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
There are no reviews yet.