In addition to the option of equipping all of our own special keyboards with inscriptions suitable for the visually impaired, we also offer this option for some selected commercially available Cherry brand computer keyboards. Keyboards from the Cherry brand are characterized by proven quality.
- The lettering is done by engraving. The advantage of this rather complex labeling method is that the labeling is absolutely abrasion-resistant.
- A high level of contrast results from the insertion of the colors.
- Available either as thickened and enlarged white lettering on a black background ( inverse lettering ) or as thickened and enlarged black lettering on a white background.
- We have also provided some key caps with special touch points. This makes it easier to find the grip position or the individual keys. Additional tactile markings can be added to the keycaps if desired.
- Special inscriptions (e.g. other colors or characters) are possible because we do the engraving ourselves.
- The keyboards are optionally available with removable cover plates for finger guidance. Interesting for people with motor problems.
There are no reviews yet.