In addition to the cover plates for all of our own special keyboards, we also offer corresponding cover plates / finger guide grids for some selected commercially available Cherry brand computer keyboards. Keyboards from the Cherry brand are characterized by good quality, the keyboards are equipped with individual mechanical keys (gold crosspoint contacts) and are very robust.
- Very robust due to the use of hard aluminum.
- The housing surface is powder-coated, ie stove-enamelled with a powder, which makes the surface very scratch-resistant.
- Precise manufacturing, ie the key cutouts are also directly above the respective keys.
- All edges (especially around the key cutouts) are very round and absolutely free of burrs. This enables finger-friendly use.
- The cover plates can be removed by the user (Cherry keyboards type G80-3000 and G80-1800) or height-adjustable and screwed on (Cherry keyboards type G84-4100 and G84-4700).
- Different types, each in the colors white or black, provide a good choice.
- By using a cover plate (finger guide grid), the finger is ‘guided’ to a button. The unintentional pressing of adjacent keys, caused by disturbances in motor skills, is avoided.
- The cover plate also serves to immobilize the ball of the hand. The hand can be placed over the keypad to relieve pressure without triggering the keys. Supported in this way, higher fine motor skills are also achieved.
- High quality made in Germany.
- 3 year guarantee.