- The special feature of this product group are the enlarged and recessed buttons as well as the possibility to set different time parameters. This enables the user to work meaningfully on the computer.
- Operating errors (e.g. pressing 2 buttons at the same time) are largely ruled out due to the wide key spacing and the 4 mm recessed keys. The finger is ‘directed’ to a button.
- To relieve the hand or arm muscles, the hand can be placed on the key surface without the keys being released. Supported in this way, higher fine motor skills are also achieved.
- The keys arranged in a semicircle accommodate the human musculoskeletal system of the arms. This enables fatigue-free working with the keyboard.
- The compact and ergonomic key arrangement (frequently used function keys are arranged in a core area, e.g. the enter/release key is arranged on the left-hand side of a large-area keyboard of the left-handed type. This means that you can work efficiently despite the large keys.
- An adjustable one-finger function allows e.g. B. pressing the Ctrl/Alt/Delete keys at the same time.
The latching of the Alt, Altgr, Left Ctrl, Right Ctrl, Left Shift and Right Shift keys can be conveniently
a.) set as 1 time latching. Here, the latching function is deleted after any
other button press (apart from the latching buttons) – this saves an unnecessary further button press.
b.) set as permanently latching (this is how character strings can be displayed, for example).
c.) set as non-locking. The special latching function is switched off and the keys behave like a ‘normal’ keyboard.
The status of the latching function is signaled by a red lamp.
- A switchable key acknowledgment tone allows a good control of the pressed keys.
- The device is equipped with 4 different individually adjustable delay times. So can easily z. B. the repeat rate can be modified or trembling or unintentional multiple keystrokes can be prevented.
- A built-in keyboard interface allows the uncomplicated connection of another standard keyboard. interesting e.g. B. in the training sector, since corrective interventions can be made quickly by a trainer on a ‘normal’ keyboard.
- A macro function allows the storage of any data sets (up to a maximum of 55 individual keys). These records can be placed by the user on almost any key on the keyboard.
- The use of short-stroke keys with a stroke of only 1.6 mm instead of the usual 4 mm enables fast and energy-saving key input.
- The keys are equipped with a defined pressure point (clicker effect), which results in acoustic and tactile feedback, ie the user feels in his finger that the key has been released.
- Driver software is not required to operate the device. All functions are ‘hardware-solved’ and can be set on the keyboard. Important for use in secured workplace areas such as e.g. B. in the tax office, military security zones etc.
- All user-oriented data remain stored even after the PC is switched off.
- The keyboard is very easy to service thanks to the use of individual high-quality mechanical keys. The keys can be easily changed e.g. B. accidental liquid penetration.
- The key lettering is a multi-color mirror print on a special film. This complex process ensures absolutely abrasion-resistant and glare-free lettering.
- The housing construction is extremely robust: a solid powder-coated hard aluminum plate with a real wood frame. By using internal wedges, the pressure distribution goes from the massive top plate directly to the bottom plate.
- Custom-made products are possible (e.g. instead of the normal 3 mm recessed keys, a maximum recess of 6 mm can also be produced. Some keys can also be positioned individually, for example).
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee.