Functionality of MagniLink MacViewer:
- Different colour and brightness settings, e.g. natural and artificial colours.
- Different levels of magnification.
- Lockable autofocus.
- Take and view pictures.
- Record and view videos.
- Mirror, rotate and freeze pictures.
- Various guide lines to facilitate reading.
- Now possible to change and adapt the product even more in EUC tab (End- UserConfiguration).
- Different ways to control functions. Either via menus, keyboard shortcuts or buttons on the reading camera’s control panel.
- Configuration of own shortcuts.
- Camera image positioned at top/front of all open applications.
- Select and switch between several views.
- Programable camera positions for motorized MagniLink cameras.
- Support for multiple video streams and split screen between them, such as the use of multiple simultaneous cameras in the MagniLink AIR family.
Recommended system requirements:
- Mac OS 10.14 Mojave or later.
- 1 integrated USB 3.0-port
- i5 or i7 processor, 4 GB RAM, external graphics card with at least 512 MB inbuilt memory.