Functionality of MagniLink PCViewerTM:
- Different colour and brightness settings, e.g. natural and artificial colours.
- Different levels of magnification.
- Lockable autofocus.
- Take and view pictures.
- Record and view videos.
- Mirror, rotate and freeze pictures.
- Automatic updates (requires Internet).
- Various guide lines to facilitate reading.
- Now possible to change and adapt the product even more in EUC tab (End- UserConfiguration).
- Different ways to control functions. Either via menus, keyboard shortcuts or buttons on the reading camera’s control panel.
- Configuration of own shortcuts.
- Camera image positioned at top/front of all open applications.
- Select and switch between several views.
- Compatible with the ZoomText and SuperNova programs.
- Support for motorized cameras in the MagniLink AIR family.
- Support for multiple video streams and split screen between them, such as the use of multiple simultaneous Magnilink cameras.
- Notepad where you can draw, write, enlarge and pan in the image.
The useful notepad provides possibility to draw, write, enlarge and pan in the image. You can easily choose to navigate between different images and there are several different functions for inserting text, drawing and writing with a ”regular” pen or highlighter in different colours and sizes. You can also save and open the image with your notes. The tool is, for example, excellent for marking in texts or filling in forms or exams that then easily can be saved or forwarded.
View multiple images simultaneously
MagniLink PCViewer can display image simultaneously from multiple connected MagniLink camera systems if desired. As a user, you can easily split the image in different ways in the software so that the camera images are displayed simultaneously on the screen, e.g. image from a distance camera and a reading camera. For example this can be very practical for a student in the classroom who wants to be able to see (using the distance camera) what the teacher is doing in front of the board, and at the same time see (using the reading camera) an enlarged image from the school book.
Support for motorized cameras in the MagniLink AIR family.
If you use motorized cameras from our latest product family MagniLink AIR, you can control the cameras directly from the software via icons, via the keyboard or by dragging the mouse pointer in the camera image. You can also save up to three different camera positions which for example facilitates for a student who quickly needs to switch between different camera positions. Then the student can e.g. easily go, with just a push of at button, from seeing the teacher at the board to another saved camera position e.g. looking at the door when someone enters the classroom.
The TTS option makes it possible to OCR process text and have it read aloud using integrated speech synthesis. The OCR processed text can be displayed in several different picture view modes synchronized with the speech. It´s possible to OCR process text from a picture taken with the connected MagniLink camera, and it is also possible to import other documents into the application to have them OCR processed. You can enlarge and navigate in the OCR-picture and the OCR result can be saved as an audio file (.wav). It´s also possible to paste text into the application.
Recommended system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7.
- 1 integrated USB 3.0-port
- i5 or i7 processor, 4 GB RAM, external graphics card with at least 512 MB inbuilt memory.